The Chase Center and Golden State Warriors Mixed Use Development will serve as a catalyst for economic growth and provide the City with a vibrant and much-anticipated element – an indoor venue to host major sporting events, concerts, conventions, family shows and much more.
Key elements of the project will include:
– a state-of-the-art, 18,000 seat, multi-purpose arena and event space,
– 580,000 square feet of office/lab space
– 100,000 square feet of retail space
– a 35,000 square foot public plaza (over 3.2 acres of plaza, landscaping, and other public space)
– accessibility to multiple modes of public transportation
– 950 parking spaces
The project has been designed to achieve LEED Gold certification.
The official ground breaking ceremony for Chase Center will be held on Tuesday, January 17, 2017, and is scheduled to open for the start of the 2019-2020 NBA season.